One serving of arugula has as much nitrite as 467 hot dogs. Interesting.
Buy, Buy, Buy!
- Saturday morning news [updated: fixed link and new story] July 26, 2014Police released details about the death of law professor and blogger Dan Markel. Who the hell murders a professor and drives away in a Prius?I catch plenty of worthless little shits plagiarizing lab reports in my class. They offer the lamest excuses imaginable. I thought they were trying to avoid punishment. Now I know that they are preparing for a caree […]Academic Water Cooler
- A final performance by Cal and Angry Archie July 25, 2014From College Misery, February 5, 2013Flakes. lyrics by Angry Archiemusical realization and ruination by Compound Cal[+]based on the rick rubin / johnny cash arrangementof trent reznor's "hurt"necessary apologiesFlakesI hurt my flakes todayTo see if they still feelI focus on the gradesThe only thing that's realBlue books in a stackThe old […]Academic Water Cooler
- Angry Archie wants you to finish his sentence July 25, 2014From College Misery, May 24, 2011Archie's here, with a new game for old CMersSo I'm still in the Hizzy, in case you were wondering. My sabbatical is winding down. I know this because the dean called me at home today to ask for a favor. Blech. Also, I went down to campus last week to see the stack of mail in my office and count how many books the vi […]Academic Water Cooler
- Saturday morning news [updated: fixed link and new story] July 26, 2014
- 26% of HS grads are college ready. So make college readiness a HS graduation requirement xeniagazette.com/news/home_top-… via @xeniagazette #noproblem 2 days ago
- Do You Want Fries with that Bachelor's Degree? linkedin.com/today/post/art… #customerservice 2 days ago
- Just in time for the new school year: The Emotional Boundaries You Need at Work - @HarvardBiz blogs.hbr.org/2014/07/the-em… 2 days ago