One serving of arugula has as much nitrite as 467 hot dogs. Interesting.
Buy, Buy, Buy!
- A final performance by Cal and Angry Archie July 25, 2014From College Misery, February 5, 2013Flakes. lyrics by Angry Archiemusical realization and ruination by Compound Cal[+]based on the rick rubin / johnny cash arrangementof trent reznor's "hurt"necessary apologiesFlakesI hurt my flakes todayTo see if they still feelI focus on the gradesThe only thing that's realBlue books in a stackThe old […]Academic Water Cooler
- Angry Archie wants you to finish his sentence July 25, 2014From College Misery, May 24, 2011Archie's here, with a new game for old CMersSo I'm still in the Hizzy, in case you were wondering. My sabbatical is winding down. I know this because the dean called me at home today to ask for a favor. Blech. Also, I went down to campus last week to see the stack of mail in my office and count how many books the vi […]Academic Water Cooler
- Angry Archie with more advice about advising July 25, 2014From College Misery, September 30, 2011Archie here, with the latest Crampicle Hyperbole Hey you. Yeah you. You're a crappy fucking advisor. Did anyone ever tell you that?Now I'm not saying that the problem this column identifies doesn't exist, because, well, some of what she says describes a few of my colleagues quite well. But... how much can […]Academic Water Cooler
- A final performance by Cal and Angry Archie July 25, 2014
- 26% of HS grads are college ready. So make college readiness a HS graduation requirement xeniagazette.com/news/home_top-… via @xeniagazette #noproblem 32 minutes ago
- Do You Want Fries with that Bachelor's Degree? linkedin.com/today/post/art… #customerservice 43 minutes ago
- Just in time for the new school year: The Emotional Boundaries You Need at Work - @HarvardBiz blogs.hbr.org/2014/07/the-em… 4 hours ago